We offer Advanced Water Systems and we offer a unique and exciting new Hydrogen Water Ionizer & Filtration System. All our water systems can be custom tailored to fit your exact needs from whole-house water treatment systems, to personalized travel products, to agricultural projects, or for any type of industrial applications including desalination plants. Our Hydrogen Activated Water Technologies is made from of a proprietary blends of all natural mineral ingredients which are specifically designed and formulated to naturally increase the amount of potential Hydrogen (pH) content in the water while reducing the Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP). Our hydrogen water technology is by far the most cost effective and some of the highest quality water products available on the market today.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
- Hydrogen (H2) can protect cells and tissues from oxidative damage by selectively reducing reactive oxygen species (ROS) [Reference, Reference2].
- Unlike other antioxidants, H2 has the unique capability of crossing cell membranes and targeting organelles such as the mitochondria and nucleus [Reference].
- Drinking hydrogen water prevented the development of Parkinson’s disease in an experiment on rats. [Reference].
- Hydrogen water reduced oxidative stress and prevented cognitive impairment associated with dementia and Parkinson’s disease [Reference].
- Hydrogen water prevented both the development and progression of neural degeneration, and also suppressed neuronal loss in another Parkinson’s disease mice study [Reference].
- Additionally, in a study on patients with Parkinson’s disease, it was found that the intake of hydrogen water reduces neuro-toxic damage, which agrees with previous studies on animals. There were also no adverse effects from the hydrogen water at high doses (1000 ml/day) [Reference].
- Progress in the study of biological effects of hydrogen on higher plants and its promising application in agriculture [Reference].
- Hydrogen dynamics in soil organic matter as determined by 13 C and 2 H labeling experiments [Reference].
- Hydrogen fertilization of soils – is this a benefit of legumes in rotation? [Reference], [Reference].
- Hydrogen-rich water confers plant tolerance to mercury toxicity in alfalfa seedlings. [Reference].
- Effects of drinking hydrogen-rich water on the quality of life of patients treated with radiotherapy for liver tumors. [Reference].
More Studies Hydrogen Rich Ionized Water:
Ostojic, Sergej, and Marko Stonanovic. “Hydrogen-Rich Water Affected Blood Alkalinity in Physically Active Men.” . Research in Sports Medicine: An International Journal, 06 Jan 2014. Web. 20 Feb 2014. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15438627.2013.852092.
Lee, MY, YK Kim, and et al. “Electrolyzed-reduced water protects against oxidative
damage to DNA, RNA, and protein.” Springer Link. Humana Press, 01 Nov 2006. Web. 2 Jul 2013. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1385/ABAB:135:2:133.
Hiraoka, A, M Takemoto, and et al. “Studies on the Properties and Real Existence of
Aqueous Solution Systems that are Assumed to Have Antioxidant Activities by the Action of “Active Hydrogen.”Journal of Health Science. Journal of Health Science, 09 Jun 2004. Web. 2 Jul 2013. http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/200421/000020042104A0723444.php .
Abraham, Guy, and Jorge Flebas. “The effect of daily consumption of 2 liters of
electrolyzed water for 2 months on body composition and several physiological parameters in four obese subjects: a preliminary report.” Highbeam Research. Original Internist, 01 Sep 2011. Web. 2 Jul 2013. http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-269433201.html.
Yan, H, , and et al. “The neuroprotective effects of electrolyzed reduced water and its model
water containing molecular hydrogen and Pt nanoparticles.” BMC Proceedings. Europeans Society for Animal Cell Technology, 22 Nov 2011. Web. 29 Oct 2013. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1753-6561/5/S8/P69.
Tsai, Chia-Fang, Yu-Wen Hsu, and et al. “Hepatoprotective effect of electrolyzed reduced
water against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver damage in mice.” Sciencedirect. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 01 Aug 2009. Web. 7 Nov 2013. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691509002464.
[Tashiro, et al: “Digestion and Absorption” issued by the Japan Digestion and Absorption Academics Society Vol. 23 No. 2, pp. 52-56
Koseki, M, Y Tanaka, and et al. “Effect of pH on the Taste of Alkaline Electrolyzed Water.” Wiley Online Library. Journal of Food Science, n.d. Web. 3 Jul 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17995745
Vorobjeva, N.V.. “Selective stimulation of the growth of anaerobic microflora in the human intestinal tract by electrolyzed reducing water.” Medical Hypotheses. Elsevier, 14 Jun 2004. Web. 5 Jul 2013. http://www.medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877(04)00489-X/abstract.
Hanaoka, Kokichi, Sun Dongxu, and et al. “The mechanism of the enhanced antioxidant effects against superoxide anion radicals of reduced water produced by electrolysis.” Science Direct. Science Direct, 01 Jan 2004. Web. 5 Jul 2013. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301462203002497.
Hanaoka, Kokichi. “Antioxidant effects of reduced water produced by electrolysis of sodium chloride solutions.” Springer Link. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, n.d. Web. 5 Jul 2013. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1013825009701.