Our Zeolite Filtration Technology is formulated into spherical clusters using high quality zeolite minerals, kaolin and multi-functional ceramic materials. It’s heated in the temperatures of 650 ℃ in the stove. The Zeolite Filtration Clusters the best adsorption, purification and catalyst properties.
- high ion exchange selectivity
- reversible hydration and dehydration
- high gas sorption capacity
- high thermostability
- resistance to aggressive media
- Zeolite adsorbs: ammonia, heavy metals, radionuclides, odor gases, water.